Tuesday, October 31, 2023

born again looks at Turkey

 


Ephesians 3:1-4

King James Version

3 For this cause I Paul, 

the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation 

of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me 

the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, 

ye may understand my knowledge 

in the mystery of Christ)


What has a born again got to do with Turkey?

Why the interest?

Why this 93rd blog?

First, a backgrounder.

And a very strange backgrounder, too.

I came upon a Turkish tv series this week.

The first episode led to another, and another.

Until I finished all 14 episodes.

That's a total of 28 hours of viewing in at least three days.

What was I doing watching Turkish drama?

You couldn't make me watch one local drama.

Very strange, indeed.

Sure, the actors and actresses were excellent.

Sure, the scenery was exquisite.

Sure, the story line was fascinating.

Still, I apologized to GOD for watching it at all.

Considering the themes were on blackmail, and betrayal.

Pulling myself from that drama, I explored other Turkish videos.

I came upon historical Turkey.

Such a rich history!

SPIRIT led me to other relevant and intriguing videos.

He also led me back to a blog we created over two years ago:

"SPIRIT and the 7 churches"


Reviewing my blog, I realized, ALL those churches were in Turkey.

My, my my -- we're really on to something here.

Why didn't I see that before?

Why only now?

Aha!

SPIRIT really wanted me to connect it all together.

He knew I would, for He planted the seeds of understanding.

As I thought of this blog yesterday, Turkey was in the news, too!

About her stand on Israel.

About her being a headache for NATO.

About the world watching her every move.

About a UK advice against "all travel to parts of Turkey".

All these seemed to nudge the blog we were JUST about to create.

There was definitely a framework being created.

One thing for sure, Turkey was in Bible prophecy.

This blog will show you proof, through Scripture.

What Turkey makes of it, is another story.

She has been prophesied, and she will fulfill that destiny.

This blog will explore those prophecies.

As well as teach me about her, as guided by SPIRIT.


In case you thought creating this blog was easy, it wasn't.

This blog was being attacked by CHRIST's enemy.

That always happens, especially if I'm on to something.

Each of my blog's name is of strategic importance to me.

Without the right name, I can't weave articles around it.

Working for GOD always entails purity, perfection, and precision.

The enemy knew that and he did his best to clutter my thinking.

Obviously, he didn't want this blog born.

He knew I was going to dig deep, through Scripture.

He knew I was going to put everything in perspective.

He knew I was going to explore Turkey.

For I, too, was mighty intrigued.

GOD settled that name obstacle.

We settled on the simplest name:

"born again looks at Turkey"


After that, we were up and running.

You get to read this first post.

The next post tells us why Turkey matters.


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Wallpaper Access


PAUL in TURKEY

  GOD tells Ananias about Paul : Acts 9:13-16 King James Version 15 But the Lord said unto him,  Go thy way:  for he is a chosen vessel unt...